Our state-of-the-art vascular lab provides non-invasive, comprehensive care in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disorders. Our highly experienced technologists are ARDMS (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers) registered in vascular technology.
Vascular studies are painless. They are scheduled by a referring physician or during a consultation with one of our own specialists. The vascular lab performs abdominal, arterial, cerebral and venous imaging including:
- Carotid duplex examination
- Peripheral bypass graft evaluation
- Venous duplex for superficial and deep venous thrombosis
- Arterio-venous graft/fistula evaluation
- Venous mapping (pre CABG, peripheral bypass & AVF surgery)
- Lower and upper arterial PVR studies for peripheral vascular disease
- Peripheral pseudo-aneursym diagnosis and treatment
All tests are reviewed and evaluated by one of our expert vascular surgeons with results available immediately.
Please call the office (973.379.5888) to schedule an appointment with one of our vascular technologists.